Seeing as it isn’t all that easy to source Let’s Split PCBs and the correct TRRS jacks, I have put together these kits to make these great boards more accessible. Each kit contains:
- 2x Let’s Split PCBs
- 2x TRRS Jacks
- 50x Diodes
You also have the option for me to solder all the diodes for you. You’d then need to solder the switches and the Pro Micros. I’m not sure how many people will want to take me up on this so it could add a week or two to dispatch if a lot of people want soldering.
What else do you need?
- A case (I’m doing my best to stock cases myself, keep your eye on the site for when stock becomes available.)
- 2x Pro Micros (Available quickly on Amazon or cheaply but slowly on Aliexpress)
- 1x TRRS cable (Important that it’s TRRS and not TRS – You may find these referred to as ‘4 pole’ cables)
- 1x Micro USB Cable (From my own experience, the USB ports on Pro Micros are fairly fragile so I recommend finding a dedicated cable so you can leave it plugged in rather than unplugging it regularly. Alternatively, you can buy a Micro USB -> Mini USB adaptor if you need to be able to remove the cable on a regular basis.)
- 48 Switches (We recommend Optic Boards)